Monday, June 7, 2010

Second Thoughts


I've got dozens of new programs I could add, but I seem to be lacking ambition lately.
Second Thoughts.....all but the last 15 episodes. Second Thoughts was a sitcom about the 2nd-time-around strained relationship of Bill MacGregor (James Bolam) and Faith Grayshot (Lynda Bellingham) with added turmoil provided by Faith's two kids (played by Julia Sawalha and Mark Denham) and Bill's ex-wife Liza Ferrari played by Belinda Lang (does anyone else use comic body-language as well as her?). Except for Denham, these are all very well known and established actors so I won't bother with the usual reminder credits.
When this program ended in 1994, the characters played by Bellingham and Sawalha were continued for another 22 episodes as Faith In The Future.
Hopefully the last 15 episodes will appear before too long. The only person on the planet who seems to have them, and a very generous person he is, is now in a part of the world where internet access isn't always readily available.
Also, I can count and I know Disc 1 has only the 7 episodes of Series 1 on it. They are large files and there is no room for additional material on the disc so please spare me your sob stories.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Thoughts_%28series%29

No comments:

Post a Comment