Wednesday, December 23, 2015

a comedy update

Citizen Khan returned for a fourth series. The Citizen Khan disc is full so I'll keep this here until I find out if it will be returning for a 5th series. Maya Sondhi left the show and was replaced by Krupa Pattani in this series. Some of the guest stars this time around include Peter Bowles, Abigail Cruttenden, Ronni Ancona and Tyger Drew-Honey.
Citizen Khan

Hardy Bucks returned with a third series called Ride Again. The Hardy Bucks disc is full so I'll leave this here for now.
Hardy Bucks

Peep Show returned for a 9th series.....and, after over 12 years of life, it was also the final series (although it sounds as if they haven't ruled out the possibility of an occasional special). The 2 Peep Show discs are full so for now I'll leave this here.
Peep Show

Trollied returned for a 5th series. Aisling Bea left the show in the 6th episode of this series. Tonight's double-length Christmas special featured a couple of nice surprises. The 2 Trollied discs are full so I'll leave this here until I know if this will be returning for a 6th series.
Trollied

No comments:

Post a Comment