Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hope And Wire

Hope And Wire is a drama mini-series from New Zealand that aired back in early July. First, I had a lot of technical issues to deal with that I couldn't resolve with any satisfaction. Colin in New Zealand kindly provided a solution to that issue and then I held off for a spell hoping to come up with something else to add to the disc. The 3 episodes are all 90-minute feature-length so it requires about 2/3 of the disc. I think I would end up waiting a long time for something else that small. Since a lot of people in the UK are only interested in things British, I'll add that one of the major stars of this series is Bernard Hill. This is going to be screened at the Vancouver International Film Festival next month, so perhaps it will be hitting the satellite feeds in other countries in the future.
nzonair
Hope And Wire

No comments:

Post a Comment