Wednesday, May 1, 2013

PayPal

Sorry, but at this time I can no longer accept PayPal. I can accept Google Wallet payments or if you're in the USA I can accept a check or money-order. Google Wallet works the same way as PayPal. Google Wallet
This may change in the future if I can set something up with another family member or something, but I - personally - am not allowed any accounts with them for refusing to provide them with my social security number and my wife's account (and she foolishly shared her SS# with them) has reached the maximum number of transactions allowed for the year before they hand the account over to the IRS. For nearly two decades the government had a hands-off policy regarding internet trade, but a couple years ago the Obama administration very quietly initiated a very hands-on, or hands-in, policy. ebay/PayPal shares all transaction data with the government now and you can't send anything out of the country without registering the details online with the government, but they don't seem too concerned about what's coming in. You figure it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment