Monday, May 10, 2021

Breeze Block + Bootle Saddles

 

I posted Breeze Block here about 5 years ago, but it was not very good quality. These are digital quality. 
Breeze Block was about the Breeze family who resided in a lovely tower block. Tim Healey starred as Ralph Breeze, but the rest of the family was played by actors not as well known (although Craig Heaney played a son and just prior to this show had been a regular in the large cast of Band Of Brothers), however other cast members included Ashley Jensen, Mark Benton, Jill Halfpenny and I recall seeing Denise Welch (Healey's wife at the time), Tom Goodman-Hill, Ross Noble......


I posted Bootle Saddles here a couple years ago and the quality was pretty good, but these are digital and little sharper. Bootle had a good cast. 
I was going to add more here but Google, which sucks so bad, is not letting me add or change anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment