Monday, May 29, 2017

Rejseholdet



Dale, hanging out by the beach on balmy Vancouver Island, requested this Danish crime series that aired 2000-2002 and then came back with two concluding holiday specials in 2003. Oops. I see a typo. Episode 31 aired Christmas Day. Anyway, these are older files made with early DivX codecs and I cannot burn the subtitles into the video. Each episode also has a .srt English subtitle file. I highly doubt your disc players will play the subtitles for more than 10 minutes or so. What I did was copy all 32 files to a small 16 GB USB flash drive and plugged it into a smart TV, selected the USB input and hit play and they've been playing for hours with no problem. If your disc player can't keep up with the subtitles, that's not my problem. The problem is your disc player. 

No comments:

Post a Comment