Thursday, December 22, 2016

Deddie Davies 1938 - 2016

Deddie Davies has died. Her TV career spanned nearly 50 years, first appearing in two 1967 landmark series, The Forsyte Saga and Vanity Fair. She followed that up with a leading role in 1970's classic The Railway Children and her supporting appearances in drama and comedy remained nearly continuous since: Clochemerle, The Rag Trade, Father Charlie, A.J. Wentworth BA, That's My Boy, Chance In A Million, My Husband And I, Time After Time, Waiting For God, Mr. Charity and Stella and appearances in New Tricks, Midsomer Murders, White Van Man, Whitechapel, Land Girls, Catherine Tate's Nan, Sensitive Skin, My Hero, Keeping Mum. You Rang M'Lord?, Jeeves & Wooster, Trouble In Mind, No Place Like Home, Miss Marple, You're Only Young Twice, Get Some In!, Upstairs Downstairs, My Old Man, Some Mothers Do 'ave 'em, Doctor at Large................

No comments:

Post a Comment