Wednesday, June 4, 2014

So long, Ken

I have "met" some really nice people through this blog. From right here in Florida and across the USA to New Zealand, Australia, England, Canada, South Africa and so on. I always enjoy receiving e-mails from you and reading what you have to say and having our little "chats".

When I published my final post for 2013 I mentioned that it had been another year with a few longtime friends of this blog disappearing while new friends were made and how one old friend of the blog who had disappeared for a couple of years suddenly reappeared with an amazing story of surviving a bad car crash that left him in a nearly incognizant state until a chance encounter with a neurosurgeon who really knew his stuff gave him his life back. That was Ken in rural Ontario.

Sadly, I recently learned Ken tempted fate once again and this time it didn't have a happy ending. You didn't know Ken, but he was like many of you and I will miss him.


No comments:

Post a Comment