Friday, March 9, 2012

Thanks

Thanks very much to everyone that has or is responding to my data loss predicament, particularly to those who made very generous non-reciprocating offers from the US to the UK to Down Under. It's much appreciated and recovery is progressing. I'm still looking for these titles. Some of them I'm not expecting to find, yet I know some of these titles have been quite popular with the readers of this blog. uktvfl@yahoo.com
After The War
Any Human Heart
The Cut (Australia)
Edgar Wallace Theatre
The Far Pavilions
Foreign Bodies
The Hollowmen (Australia)
Is It Legal (DVD rips)
The Jenson Code
Life Without George
Love Hurts (always seemed like it was a popular set?)
Lytton's Diary
Mad About Alice + Never Better
Our Mutual Friend
Party Animals
Road To Avonlea (avi format) (Canada)
Tess Of The D'Urbervilles
Then Churchill Said To Me
Time After Time
Up The Garden Path 
Will Shakespeare
Within These Walls


I received several e-mails from people looking for the new Whitechapel series. I'm waiting on the first series which was among the missing. Also, Bleak Old Shop Of Stuff. When Pramface finishes up on the 29th I'll put it on a disc with that. The new series of The Indian Doctor is another one. I'm waiting on recovering the first series. 
Again, thanks very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment