Monday, November 14, 2011

Rab C. Nesbitt update





Rab C. Nesbitt was back again. Rab has now been around for a long time, going back some 25 years to the sketch show Naked Video. He still has a ways to go to pass Alf Garnett in the longevity column though. I believe it was over 33 years between the Comedy Playhouse pilot for Till Death Us Do Part and the Australian show The Thoughts of Chairman Alf. 
Anyways, the 10th series of the Scottish sitcom ended last week. I was able to upgrade some of the files while at the same time reducing the number of discs (the Series 8 files I had were huge for some reason).
I'd still like to get this with hard coded subtitles someday, but I don't have all the episodes that way and still haven't been able to sort that process out anyways. But for those of you that understand the Glaswegian dialect, here's Rab from A to Z, including the 1992 Live in Aberdeen performance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rab_C._Nesbitt 

No comments:

Post a Comment