Thursday, July 8, 2010

Birds Of A Feather - Disc 5 oops

One of you out there just brought to my attention that there is a missing episode in the Birds of a Feather set. My apologies for not noticing that before. If it's any consolation I can tell you that you're not missing much. The Chigwell Years was one of those "last episode of the series" looking back shows that are quickly (and inexpensively) thrown together and consists of "flach back" clips strung together under the pretense of Tracey writing her memoirs. Obviously Marks & Gran couldn't find some struggling writer to write a free episode for them so they resorted to that nonsense. I doubt it was ever repeated and that is the reason why it's missing from everyone's set. I don't know anyone who has it. Sorry.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birds_of_a_Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment